Our Wellness Policy
Our Wellness Policy reflects our deep commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy environment within our Kids Ministry at Fifth Ward Church of Christ. The well-being of every child in our care is of utmost importance, and we rely on the cooperation of parents to uphold these standards.
As part of our policy, we kindly reuest that parents refrain from bringing a child to our ministry if the child:
- Has run a fever within the last 24 hours: To prevent the potential spread of illness, we ask that children with recent fevers be kept at home until they are fully recovered.
- Has had diarrhea or has vomited in the last 48 hours: This precaution helps prevent the risk of contagious illnesses and ensures the comfort of all children in our care.
- Has a green or yellow discharge coming from their nose or eyes: This guideline is in place to minimize the spread of infectious conditions and maintain a healthy environment.
- Has an ongoing cough or sore throat: Children with persistent coughs or sore throats are encouraged to stay home until they fully recover.
- Is known to have any infectious disease such as HFM, croup, COVID-19, etc.: For the safety of all children, we ask that children with known infectious diseases avoid attending our ministry until they are no longer contagious.
If there is any doubt or concern about the health of your child, we kindly reuest that parents prioritize caution to protect the well-being of all children in our ministries. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation in helping us maintain a safe and nurturing environment where every child can thrive.
Thank you for being so committed to the health and safety of our kids and the broader faith community.