Technical Systems and Solutions
At Fifth Ward Church of Christ, our Technical Systems and Solutions team elevates worship experiences through cutting-edge audiovisual technology.
Church Technology Group: Enhancing Worship Experiences
Here are some key responsibilities of this team:
- Audiovisual Setup – Ensuring all sound and visual equipment is ready and optimized for services and events.
- Livestream Support – Manage live broadcasts and ensure remote attendees can join our worship.
- Lighting Control – Enhancing the visual atmosphere during worship services and events.
- Troubleshooting – Rapidly address technical issues during services to minimize disruptions.
- Equipment Maintenance – Keeping all audiovisual equipment in good working condition.
- Media Management – Overseeing the presentation of multimedia elements during services.
- Training and Guidance – Providing guidance and training to team members and volunteers to improve their technical skills.
- Background checks are required for all applicants age 18 and older;
- We ask anyone who has not completed their Fifth Ward Church of Christ membership, to make it a goal to complete it as part of your onboarding and training experience. You can learn more about becoming a member of Fifth Ward Church of Christ by clicking “Membership”.