Embrace your role as a Production Manager Volunteer and contribute to creating captivating and spiritually enriching experiences through multimedia and live events.
Production Manager Volunteer
Embark on a meaningful journey with us! Join our team as a Production Manager and help bring our events to life with precision and grace. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the technical aspects of multimedia presentations during services and events.
- Coordinate with sound and lighting teams to ensure seamless audio and visual experiences.
- Manage equipment setup, operation, and maintenance.
- Collaborate with the Worship Team to enhance the worship experience.
- Maintain a spirit of excellence, creativity, and innovation in all technical aspects.
- Play an integral part in the preparation and seamless execution of special occasions, guaranteeing they unfold flawlessly.
- Foster a welcoming and uplifting atmosphere for all attendees.
- Background checks are required for all applicants age 18 and older;
- We ask anyone who has not completed their Fifth Ward Church of Christ membership, to make it a goal to complete it as part of your onboarding and training experience. You can learn more about becoming a member of Fifth Ward Church of Christ by clicking “Membership”.