Ministry To Youth
At Fifth Ward Church of Christ, our Ministry To Youth is committed to empowering the next generation.
Youth Group: Guiding Young Hearts Towards Faith
Here are some key responsibilities of the Ministry To Youth team:
- Youth Programs – Developing and implementing engaging youth programs and events.
- Spiritual Guidance – Mentoring and spiritual counseling to youth, helping them grow in their faith.
- Education – Organizing Bible studies and discussions tailored to the needs and interests of young minds.
- Leadership Development – Fostering leadership skills and responsibilities among youth members.
- Outreach – Engaging youth in community service and outreach activities to promote social responsibility.
- Parental Engagement – Ensuring parents are well-informed and actively engaged in their child’s spiritual journey.
- Background checks are required for all applicants age 18 and older;
- We ask anyone who has not completed their Fifth Ward Church of Christ membership, to make it a goal to complete it as part of your onboarding and training experience. You can learn more about becoming a member of Fifth Ward Church of Christ by clicking “Membership”.