Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of those seeking healing and hope? As a Care Classes Volunteer, you’ll provide vital support and guidance to individuals on their journey towards recovery and well-being.
Care Classes Volunteer
Your compassionate presence can be a light in their need.
- Assist in planning and organizing care classes and support groups.
- Provide emotional support and encouragement to participants.
- Share knowledge and resources to facilitate healing and growth.
- Foster a safe and welcoming environment for attendees.
- Collaborate with fellow volunteers to ensure the success of care classes.
- Attend training sessions to enhance your skills in supporting those in need.
- Be a listening ear and a source of comfort for participants.
- Uphold the values and principles of the Care Classes program.
- Background checks are required for all applicants age 18 and older;
- We ask anyone who has not completed their Fifth Ward Church of Christ membership, to make it a goal to complete it as part of your onboarding and training experience. You can learn more about becoming a member of Fifth Ward Church of Christ by clicking “Membership”.